Building & Condition Surveys
Resolution has a reputation for market leading residential survey reports which provide the client with a 360 degree vision of the property and is extremely well received due to its detail and bespoke nature. Our clients benefit from our unique and detailed approach which sees us work on a recommendation only basis through solicitors and client referalls.
With a Resolution report you will benefit from the following:
- Fully dictated, bespoke reporting;
- Provision of sample reports prior to instruction;
- Photographic schedule accompanying each report;
- Phone consultation for every client to go over details of the report and refer questions;
- Continued engagement throughout the buying process such as liason with conveyancers;
- Use of modern apparatus and technologies such as thermal imaging photography, dew point analysis, state of the art damp meters and drones (where permitted and necessary);
- 3-5 working day turnaround from inspection;
- Our reports give a 360 degree vision of all elements of the property in detail and concentrate on the defects and issues rather than being overly caveated and unnecessarily descriptive;
- We pride ourselves on customer service and attention to detail. Our reporting structure goes over and above a typical RICS Homebuyer Report;
- Where a leasehold property is being purchased we will advise on management issues, major works and service charge levels from our knowledge of block management and leasehold case law and legislation;
- We are fully RICS Regulated and hold a high level of professional indemnity cover while we are also members of the Property Ombudsman.